Energy Management, Audits & Reports
Energy costs are rising; Q4 2016 saw seen some of the highest wholesale gas and electricty prices in 2016 and indeed for a long period of time. Whilst no one can accurately predict wholesale price movements, with ever-tightening legislation, growing taxation and levies and uncertainty around Brexit, it is becoming clear that energy needs to be managed more effectively than ever before.
Coral undertake energy surveys for businesses and organisation's looking to improve their efficiency and ultimately save money. Our comprehensive surveys are carried out on site at a time to suit you; we have extensive experience working for organisation's throughout the UK.
Coral can provide scaled reporting surveys subject to your budget and requirements. A commercial survey can be provided for a single building or multi-site properties in your entire business portfolio. The aim of the survey is to identify aspects of a commercial building's energy consumption and energy savings.
Energy specific reviews include (but not limited to):
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Hot Water
- Motors & Drives
- Office Equipment
- Building Fabric
- Heat Recovery
- Industrial Processes
- Boilers and Heat Distribution
Energy audits are an essential tool for businesses and organisation's looking to reduce energy consumption and improve their efficiency. An audit report is written following the completion of our survey. We will summarise our findings and include a range of recommendations with appropriate cost analysis based upon the following criteria:
- 1) "No cost" recommendations - where no financial outlay is required to save money,
- 2) "Low-cost" recommendations - where a small outlay is required to save money,
- 3) "Investment payback" recommendations - we will analyse financial requirements, provide estimated payback periods and public and private organisation's where funding may be available to help you.
Our audit reports are extremely beneficial in understanding how you can save energy and money and also help to reduce your carbon footprint. Typically, savings in the region of 10 - 25% are identified. We will also provide potential funding solutions for you.
Energy Audit Benefits
- Understanding of high-energy elements within buildings i.e. lighting, IT, equipment
- Understanding potential energy wastage
- Site specific recommendations covering energy consumption reduction
- Helping you to improve your carbon footprint
- Supply chain benefits
Coral Energy will work with you to optimise your energy use through on-site surveys and equipment / desktop analysis. We will also review your invoices (including water) to ascertain profile patterns and operational processes. We provide in-depth analytical reports containing recommendations for energy reduction.
Please contact us to discuss in more detail.